Well, Spring is almost here and you know what that means, we get to have wonderful warmer weather again with beautiful flowers in bloom and smelling wonderful, but for most that also means Spring cleaning. Not the most fun thing in the world to do but it just has to be done, so I’m going to share a few tips that may make your time a little easier.
1) Set your goals: Make goals for yourself, and don’t forget these need to be realistic goals. If you start out with goals that you know you’re not going to meet, you will soon get discouraged and possibly even give up on the whole process. So, sit down and really focus on how much time you will have to devote each day.
2) Plan out your day the night before: Go ahead and have your list ready, have your plan of action. Are you going to tackle one room at a time, or are you going to focus on certain things that need to be done in all rooms and get them done in a certain order? Make sure you know all of this before hand so you don’t get frustrated and end up running in circles.
3) Make sure you have what you need on hand: Make a list before you plan to start your Spring cleaning of any products or other items you may need and go get them or if you make them then do that. Also go a step further and each day make sure you have every item you are going to use that day with you and easily accessible to you.
4) Get to work: Don’t keep putting it off, because if you do you and I both know it will never get done so don’t procrastinate and just get started!
And last but not least……………………..
5) Don’t get burned out: This shouldn’t be a horribly long process, and don’t spend all day long each day cleaning, set a certain amount of time each day and stick to that, but make the whole cleaning process last only a week maximum! If you plan it out and know what you want done and have a set time frame it should never take any longer than that.
Just stick to these simple tips and get started and before you know it Spring cleaning will be completely done and you will be enjoying your spotless home in no time!!!